Please click on the link below to the Gulf Shore EYC Family Handbook for our Center’s information and policies:
Parent Handbook – 2016 (pdf)
Enrollment information can also be found on the Enrollment page.
A Child’s Commandments to Parents
1. My hands are small; please don’t expect perfection whenever I make a bed, draw a picture or throw a ball. My legs are short; please slow down so that I can keep up with you.
2. My eyes have not seen the world as yours have; please let me explore safely; don’t restrict me unnecessarily.
3. House work will always be there. I’m only little for such a short time– please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world and do so willingly.
4. My feelings are tender; please be sensitive to my needs. Don’t nag me all day long; you wouldn’t want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness. Treat me as you would like to be treated.
5. I am a special gift from God. Please treasure me as God intended you to do, holding me accountable for my actions, giving me guidelines to live by and disciplining me in a loving manner.
6. I need your encouragement, but not your praise, to grow. Please go easy on the criticism. Remember, you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.